Punta Gallinas, 3 days 2 nights
Climate zone: Dry desert
Degree of difficulty: 2.0 of 5.0
Duration: 3 days (possibility of excursion in 4 days)
Departures: Daily with minimum 1 passenger
La Guajira is a peninsula in northern Colombia, almost deserted with contrasts between sea, sand, charcoal, salt, cactus and a small green oasis. The Cabo de la Vela is a home to the Wayuu culture, children of the earth and rain, where reality is confused with fantasy and are woven the most artistic hammocks, backpacks and other beautiful handmade crafts. Punta Gallinas is famous for being the most terrestrial point north of South America.
- Transportation round trip, complete feeding during the stay, guide service, accommodation in hammock out of the sail and chinchorro tip hens.
Note: Sometimes the transport to Punta Gallinas is made in different cars to be able to meet the destination. Optional Bilingual Guide
- CD, music of your liking (if you have one).
- If you have a Special Dietary Allowance, inform before leaving the Tour.
- Liquor runs on its own.
- Sunblock, suntan lotion and personal items.
- Bath Dresses and Shoes for the sea.
- Small towels and comfortable clothes for the next day.
- Tennis (Lighthouse and Sugar Pylon).
- Sheets or socks for cold in the early morning.
- Candies for the Wayuu children.
- Do not forget your camera or video camera.
Note: The less luggage you carry, the more comfortable you will go.
IncluidoPunta Gallinas, 3 days 2 nightsRisk insuranceProper Eat & DrinkTour guideTickets to placesGround transportation in comfortable vehicles
- Departure from the hotel or apartment.
- Palomino, Riohacha, Breakfast, transfer inTotota 4 × 4
- Manaure, panoramic view of the salt mine and technical information of the place.
- Arrival to the Cape of the candle.
- Lunch, (Typical food of the Region).
- Departure to the Sugar Pylon, Bath in Playa Dorada, visit the waterfront beach
- Visit El Faro to watch the sunset.
- Dinner and Rest.
- Breakfast. Departure to Punta Gallinas, passing through the wind farm, Puerto Bolívar and Portete Bay.
- Visit Taroa Dunes and Taroa beach, visit the tip to observe the afternoon, we will know the Lighthouse of Punta Gallinas Dinner and Accommodation in Chinchorro in the Tourist Inns of Punta Gallinas.
- Breakfast. Departure to Uribía passing through Bahia Honda and Hondita bay, El Paraiso and different beautiful sectors of this beautiful place.
- Lunch in Uribia or Riohacha, recognition of Riohacha.
- Return to Santa Marta